A Note from Sarah

Hello Everyone! 
My name is Sarah... the other peculiar treasure of this twosome, and I just wanted to say hi to all of our peeps out there, who actually want to come read all of the things we will be writing about! This is Hannah (left) and I (right) exploring nature last year in the picture below and having tons of fun with our friends. I think you could say it was kind of a God thing that we came to even know each other in the first place but let's just say that friends can have a huge impact on your life (spiritually and so forth!) so choose wisely. Believe me awesome friends are out there. Friends that will stand by your side and encourage you on this walk of faith. As believers it is crucial for each of us to be open with one another and honest about difficulties and the every day life that is a test. But believe it or not God blesses us with those peculiar treasures in our life that make the journey that much more fun, inspirational, and just flat out amazing. Not every day will be perfect, but I know if I did not have my friends nearby and the constant guide of prayer in my life I know I would be one lost cookie or a soggy one either way not a very good spot to be in. Anyway, it is really nice to be able to start this new endeavor with all of you, and I only hope and pray we can have fun, share our deepest thoughts, be real and raw with one another but also inspire others. God made you a peculiar treasure and we want to share that with the world no matter what you have been through or who you are. Thank you and Merry Christmas! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things God Wants His Girls to Know - H

The Truth About Being Low-Key - H

57 Affordable Summer Bucketlist Ideas!! - H