Rend Collective - Rescuer (Good News) [Official Music Video]





What's up my peculiar treasures??!

So I recently read my best friend's most recent blog post and it hit home for me and Hannah I wanted you to know that. I understand that in so many ways. So many times along this road, for anyone and everyone we find ourselves in many low places, feeling like we cannot get out of this place but Jesus, He is our rescuer, He saves, He redeems, and He sets us free, we will forever be freed from the chains of doubt and sin. We are made fearless with Him and can we just take a moment to marvel at His amazingness? (I made a new word guys *insert 10 million laughing emojis*) I mean lets be real here folks what Hannah is telling us is true. If you have not read it please go read her post, be encouraged, marvel at God's amazing grace in our lives, and how precious your life is to Him and those around you that love you so very much. He has created you for a predestined purpose and you are NOT a mistake no matter the lies that the devil fills your mind with. Fill yourselves with the love of Christ. seek Him and His righteousness, for He is our rescuer. Love you all very much and don't forget to check out the amazing cake recipe at the end of Hannah's most recent blog post!

-- Sarah xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things God Wants His Girls to Know - H

The Truth About Being Low-Key - H

57 Affordable Summer Bucketlist Ideas!! - H